Are you ready for a challenge? Could you be the next Stephen Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick or George Lucas?
The RMA is organising a video challenge as part of their Autumn Festival in 2020 and is looking for creative entries from individuals and/or teams.
How to enter
- Create your video – a maximum of 60 seconds each. We are looking for short videos with imagination and fun that are suitable for the whole family to watch.
- The video should take one of the following 3 themes for inspiration:
(ii) A favourite book;
- Video content can be in any style (live action, animated, spoken word with images) but you must have permission to use the image of anyone/anything included in your short film in a public presentation.
- Upload your completed video to YouTube as a Public video. Make sure that you include in the description the following text (in full) so that we know you intend it to be a competition entry. By including this text you agree to these competition rules.
An entry for the Radyr & Morganstown Video Challenge #RMFestival2020
- Complete the form below with a link to your video so that the judges can find your entry.
Entry forms need to be submitted by midnight on Thursday 24 September 2020
- Winners will be notified by the end of the mini Festival on 27 September 2020
- A selection of the submissions will be used on the Radyr & Morganstown website, on the R&M Hub and used in publicity materials for the purpose of publicising this and future RMA events.